Wednesday 26 September 2012

Meet our Mazda 5!




So I definitely have some updating to do so I thought I would make this a random thoughts/ random pictures entry. I guess with being in Spanish school once again and having the kids back in school and other ministry opportunities that have surfaced from time to time I do not have the time I thought I would to be on top of this. But good news I just wrote out a weekly schedule including almost everything I need to do in my day and I have high hopes this will help to bring some continuity to my days. 
The first pictures is of our new car. Well I say our new car but in reality it is owned by the Mission and they hold on to it for us when we go on home assignment. But it is ours to use and drive as long as we are here.
We are so thankful for all of you that took up our cause and gave so generously. THANK YOU! We never forget for one minute how we are co partners with you back home.
Our vehicle is a Mazda 5, colour black and super awesome. It is half van and half car and does not fit into our parking space! More on that later.
The second is a video of Andrew giving you a tour of the car.


Isn't he handsome! I finally won the argument that it is OK for a man to use a merse (man purse), even though he calls it a book bags and does tend to have books in it most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment